Tuesday, October 6, 2020

THE DAN BONGINO SHOW 10/06/2020

 

Listen to today's podcast:
ep 1361

In this episode, I address the media meltdown over Trump’s recovery from coronavirus. I also discuss the real story behind the explosive new revelations in the Spygate case. They’re all caught. And they know it.

I also discuss the troubling possibility of a digital coup by Big Tech.
This is a threat to our Republic. I interview Allum Bokhari about his new book “#DELETED: Big Tech’s Battle to Erase the Trump Movement and Steal the Election“

Dan's News Picks:
   

CNN Reporter Criticized for Taking off Mask Criticizes Trump for Taking off Mask

The old saying continues to ring especially true in the coronavirus era: if liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all.


   

Trump’s Miraculous Recovery Foils Democrats – Again

As the world was waking up to President Trump’s overnight announcement that he had tested positive for the coronavirus last Friday, I received a text from my daughter asking if I had heard the news.


   

President Trump’s Doctor Says He’s Recovering Without Symptoms

President Donald Trump was discharged from Walter Reed Hospital last night and made his way back to the White House to the dismay of many liberals.



ep 1361

Subscribe to Dan's podcast, The Dan Bongino Show:   

No comments:

Post a Comment