Friday, October 9, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 10/09/2020

 


WEEKLY UPDATE

Like you, I’ve watched the continued dysfunction of Washington, DC, with growing concern. The need for term limits for Congress is crystal clear to me. Joe Biden is a perfect example of someone who has acquired power and wealth for himself, but in almost 50 years has not been responsible for one piece of legislation that has benefited the lives of everyday working Americans. That’s why I was very happy to sign the US Term Limits pledge that, as a state legislator, I will work to enact term limits on Congress.
As always, campaigning is a family affair for us. Here I am out with two of my sisters and my nephew. My entire family has been such a help and encouragement to me throughout this campaign.
We are now 25 days away from Election Day! If you’ve received your vote-by-mail ballot, please make sure you get it in as soon as possible. It’s not too late to request a vote-by-mail ballot if you prefer to vote that way, and early voting starts next Monday, October 19. As you fill out your ballot, don’t forget that every vote and every office matter. Please vote for me and every conservative up and down the ballot.

As always, thanks so much for your friendship and support. Have a great weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment