Wednesday, October 28, 2020

CONSERVATIVES - SUPPORT TEXAS' CHIP ROY FOR U.S. CONGRESS

 

Conservatives,

As Early Voting wraps up on Friday, I’ve had some thoughts on how I’ll be voting.

At the ballot box, I will be guided by one goal: to vote to Stand Up For America.

I want order on our streets & leaders who stand with law enforcement under the rule of law.

I want to secure the border, end sanctuary cities, and take out cartels - for America’s security & the safety of immigrants who seek to come here.

I want a strong economy built on low taxes, low regulations, and American ingenuity.

I want to protect the unborn rather than fund Planned Parenthood.

I want to stop spending money we do not have - and restore Congress to a functioning deliberative body.

I want free speech, freedom of religion, and the right to bear arms protected, along with all our God-given rights.

And most of all, I want to live free... without caveat or reservation.

If you want those things too, will you chip in $5 or $10 so we can continue our fight for freedom in Congress?

Here’s the link to donate: chiproy.com/freedom

I’m proud to be your Congressman.

For Liberty,

Chip Roy
U.S. Congressman, TX-21


No comments:

Post a Comment