Wednesday, October 28, 2020

CONSERVATIVES - SENATOR MARTHA McSALLY NEEDS OUR HELP TO PREVENT EVIL CHUCK SCHUMER FROM TAKING OVER OUR SENATE!!!

 McSally for Senate


Conservatives,

Frankly, these are my least favorite emails to send. I’m more comfortable in the cockpit of a fighter jet than I am asking for money, but with such a close election and Democrats breaking fundraising records, I really need your support.

Here’s the situation. I missed my End of Quarter goal, and now I’m not on track for the LAST mid-month deadline before the election. I need your immediate support, or I will miss my goal right before Election Day! Donate any amount now >>>

I’ve been attacked nonstop. Democrats’ path to taking the White House and Senate requires flipping Arizona. We are the tipping point state.

I need you on the frontlines with me so we can keep Arizona and the Senate RED! Are you with me? Donate right now to help defend this critical battleground!

We are on the final stretch of the campaign, and every single day, we need to keep the fight up. This is going to be one of the closest and most watched races in the nation, and so much rides on the outcome.

I know I’ve been able to count on you before, and I really need your help again today. Please pitch in $10, $30, $100, or more to support our fight and help keep Arizona red!

Thank you so much!

In Service,

Martha McSally


No comments:

Post a Comment