Tuesday, September 29, 2020

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!

 

Best polling firm from 2016 shows Michigan tied! Conservatives with momentum!

Trafalgar Group is the only polling firm in 2016 that got Michigan and the Midwest states correct.

Now it's the only poll in 2020 showing Senate candidate John James and President Trump tied!

Winning Michigan would guarantee President Trump is re-elected and conservatives gain in the Senate!

This news has Democrats feeling afraid and desperate.

They've doubled down on attacks, a steady stream of lies and smears are coming John James' way.

The attacks say James is beholden to extremists and can't think for himself.

This is how James responded:
 
"I was able to stand up against terrorists, I can certainly stand up against anything the politicians throw at me."

"Democrats are terrified – putting four ads up against me in the past week – because I not only threaten this seat, I threaten their entire narrative."

"To insinuate that I can't think for myself when the Democrats have a presidential nominee who says that Blacks don't have diversity of thought, I think is unconscionable and Sen. Peters still hasn't spoke spoken for that."

Democrats will try anything to smear James.

We are working to counter the latest attacks with advertising featuring John James' positive vision!

Watch the video ad below! Join the grassroots Patriots helping John James tell his story and win Michigan! 
CHIP IN $50 - ADVERTISING FOR JOHN JAMES
CHIP IN $100 - ADVERTISING FOR JOHN JAMES
CHIP IN $250 - ADVERTISING FOR JOHN JAMES
CHIP IN ANY AMOUNT - ADVERTISING FOR JOHN JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment