Tuesday, September 29, 2020

FLORIDA - MARION COUNTY NEEDS ALLISON B CAMPBELL ON OUR SCHOOL BOARD - SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR HER!

 

Improve Our Schools with ABC!
Click on the image above to see the new commercial.
Dear fellow Marion County voter,

As you know, the November 3 election is quickly approaching, and requested vote-by-mail ballots are in more than 75,000 Marion County mailboxes this week. I am grateful to be in the General Election, but I need your support now more than ever. What does a vote for Allison B. Campbell mean?

All Marion County Public Schools' students will have a chance. While I will represent schools in District 1, I will make decisions that impact all 43,000 students. That's why I've visited every school and spoken to every principal, learning their successes, challenges, and what keeps them up at night. From the Rainbow River to the Ocala National Forest, Weirsdale to those with "Northside Pride" and everywhere in between, I have heard the specific needs. Every student matters, and I have vision to give every student a chance.

All Marion County Public Schools' employees voices will be heard. I received an email this week from a "low level" employee asking me how I will be different. Communication and speaking up and out are vitally important to me, especially with a nonverbal, developmentally and intellectually disabled sister. My life is built on being a voice for the voiceless, and I'm ready to be that for all MCPS employees (and students).

Yes, I'm a parent of three Marion County Public Schools' students. Yes, I have the business acumen, fiscally conservative budgeting skills and experience in writing, implementing and ethically abiding by policies that govern organizations. But I have also developed an unparalleled passion for changes that are needed. Will you support me in getting the word out?

  • Volunteer to sign wave with us now until November 3rd.

  • Schedule a meet-n-greet on Zoom, Facebook Live or in person of your friends to get to know me better.


  • Put yard signs at your home or business. I have all new signs ready to deliver.

  • Like my social media pages, and post my campaign info on all your social media. Ask your friends to share with their contacts.

  • Volunteer at the polls on November 3rd.


If you have questions or ideas, please email me at Allison@ABC4Schools.com.

Thank you for your continued support! Tell everyone you know, you can Improve our Schools with ABC!
Allison B. Campbell

P.S. The two School Board candidates are scheduled to be on a new radio show on WOCA this Thursday at 11 a.m. Tune in if you're able.
Here's the new ad you'll be seeing around town.
Paid for and Approved by Allison B. Campbell, Candidate for Marion County School Board, District 1 | 1821 SE 34th LnOcala, FL 34471

No comments:

Post a Comment