Wednesday, July 22, 2020

OHIO - REP JIM JORDAN NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

Image
Fellow Conservative,


Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the radical, unhinged Democrats got what they have wanted since November 2016.
They undermined our democracy in January by voting to impeach President Trump - our duly elected president who 63 MILLION Americans voted for!

Schiff and Pelosi are furious that I exposed their un-American impeachment circus and Russian-collusion hoaxes.

Now, their cronies in the left-wing media and far-Left friends in Hollywood are coming after me. And I need your help!

Defend Jim Jordan!
I just learned that a far-Left Political Action Committee has already raised over $60,000 to defeat me. Right now they’re running ads on MSNBC viciously attacking me in my home district in Ohio.

Gangs of foaming-at-the-mouth left-wing journalists continue to come after me on Twitter with an onslaught of hateful smears and false attacks.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.

But as you can see, the deranged Dems and their powerful, deep-pocketed friends are gunning for me, and I need you to help me fight back!

That’s why I’m urging you to make a generous gift of any amount to help defeat the Left’s organized national campaign and win next November.
Thanks in advance for your support!

In Liberty,

Jim Jordan
Congressman

Paid for by Jim Jordan for Congress
The Hollywood Conservative
625 First Street #183, Alexandria, VA 22314 

No comments:

Post a Comment