Wednesday, July 22, 2020

CALIFORNIA - JOE COLLINS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!

Endorse Joe

Fellow conservative,


I won the GOP nomination to run against radical liberal Congresswoman Maxine Waters – but it's not going to be enough.

That's why today I'm asking you – as one of the most valued members of the American conservative movement – to personally endorse my campaign.


 ENDORSE JOE → 

As a U.S. Navy Veteran, my life has been dedicated to serving my country. Unlike Maxine Waters, who puts herself first and exploits our community for personal gain, I will always work for my community and put them first!

In contrast, Maxine has done nothing to support our community but she has stoked the fires of division and hate:
  • Maxine was one of the most vocal supporters of the failed impeachment effort against President Trump
  • She supports gang members and even said they have “more integrity” than our President
  • She has done NOTHING to help our impoverished district during the COVID-19 pandemic
  • She consistently plays the race card to incite more violence and hatred
So, if you agree with me that Maxine Waters has not only FAILED us, she has actively worked to tear our country apart – then I need to hear back from you ASAP.

Your endorsement today is CRITICAL to defeating Maxine Waters.

Thanks,
Joe Collins
Joe Collins
Republican for Congress
U.S. Navy Veteran

 ENDORSE JOE → 

No comments:

Post a Comment