Wednesday, July 15, 2020

NEWS WITH VIEWS 07/15/2020

BLM, Covid-19 and Climate Change, 3 Great International Cons

Over the last 100 years or more, Americans have succumbed to the Democrat illegal immigration con, the Democrat public school and higher education con, the Democrat health care con, the Democrat judicial con, the Democrat voter fraud con, the Democrat Deep State con, the Democrat DOJ and FBI conspiracy against Trump con..........
https://newswithviews.com/blm-covid-19-and-climate-change-3-great-international-cons/
by Ron Ewart.

Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar Wants To “Dismantle America”

When you look to the subversive organizations that have been tolerated over the last 8 decades in this country such as Planned Parenthood, American Civil Liberties Union, Southern Poverty Law Center, Council on American-Islamic Relations, etc. look at the damage that has been done.........
https://newswithviews.com/muslim-rep-ilhan-omar-wants-to-dismantle-america/
by Bradlee Dean.

When the Bully Says Shopping Without a Mask is a Crime

This weekend I went shopping for a tank top for my son at a local retailer. I walked in the store like a normal human with shoes, shirt, and pants. While I headed to the men’s department, an employee proclaiming my inconsiderate oversight accosted me. I didn’t wear a mask, a mandate given by the governor of my state. I responded with, “I have a condition,” and continued walking.........
https://newswithviews.com/when-the-bully-says-shopping-without-a-mask-is-a-crime/
by Jake MacAulay.

No comments:

Post a Comment