Sunday, June 14, 2020

THE RESET...PASTOR J.D. FARAG TELL US WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

Just when  think I have heard it all - my ears open up to hear something stated in a stronger and more clear way.
I have been watching and listening to J.D. Farag for a while now and just when I think he is going to repeat something - he opens my ears to a better way of understanding what he is talking about.
I can't encourage more strongly for  others to watch his video's and to check his You tube web site often enough to be sure to catch each new one.
Today I rewatched the  WE NEED TO TALK video from Thursday as I wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything in the conversation he had with his assistant pastor.
If you haven't watched it - PLEASE DO SO.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIqvSL5FrE0 


 J. D. cover's so much ground as to what is going on today and he ties a lot to the WEFORUM and also to Kissinger, and the 'RESET.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEO1_DxzwOk   The only thing I can say is super double WOW!!!!!
If you are confused or even if you are upset over the Black Lives Matter garbage taking place - worldwide - these messages should help you to understand and to deal with them
Another great teacher to follow and learn thru is from Rock Harbor Church in Bakersfield, CA  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnNycVbXNh4   THE PREDICTED LAWLESS SYSTEM IS BEING CALLED "THE GREAT RESET"    by Rock Harbor Ministry
Mind you - if you prefer pablum for your spiritual food you won't be able to digest these two men in their feeding the flock.  They are serving great helpings of TRUTH and as it is stated so clearly in the Bible.  No denominational doctrines being preached by either of them....
I would also ask that if you do watch these programs that you send me your thoughts -  also that you share these messages with all you can.  Our eternal lives are on the line and I would hope that none of you ignore the clear commandment of being Born Again to spend Eternity with Christ rather than ignoring His invitation to ask Him into your heart and be transported to the Lake of Fire when you stand before Him at the Great White Throne of Judgment.  Make sure YOUR NAME is written in the Lambs Book of Life.
The Lawlessness and Violence going on world wide is only going to get much worse.  Make sure you have your reservation for a better place in order.  Once the method of escape (The Rapture) takes place there will not be another flight to get you out.  1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
Jackie Juntti

No comments:

Post a Comment