Saturday, April 18, 2020

FLORIDA - ANNA LUNA FOR U.S. CONGRESS 13th CD - PLEASE SUPPORT

Fellow Conservative,
Despite attempts by liberals to censor my donation pages, I am now the FRONTRUNNER in my crowded primary to take down Charlie Crist -- a RINO who switched to the Democrat Party.
I OUTRAISED every candidate thanks to grassroots supporters like YOU.
It turns out liberals were right to be scared of a pro-Trump Air Force veteran.
Now let’s lock up this nomination and prepare for the general election against Crist.
The last time President Trump was on the ballot, Charlie Crist only won with 51.9% of the vote.
Make no mistake: this seat is winnable.
Now with President Trump once again on the ballot and Floridians supporting our President more than ever before, we can retire RINO Charlie Crist and take back the House from Omar and Pelosi.
Don’t just make it from me…
...Take it from the fact that Democrats see me as such a big threat that they went so far as to CENSOR my donation pages and lock me out of my campaign accounts.
But if these are the games Democrats are going to play, then I’m going to need your sustained support throughout this election.
Thank you,
Anna Paulina Luna
Republican Candidate for Congress
FL-13

No comments:

Post a Comment