Friday, October 19, 2018

NEVADA - REELECT SENATOR DEAN HELLER AND SHOW HARRY 'HANDS UP' REID WHO'S IN CHARGE!

My friend--

In order to keep winning, we have to Make Nevada RED Again and keep the Senate Majority out of Democrats’ hands.

That’s why I’m heading to Nevada for a rally with Dean Heller this weekend.
The Reid Machine and his liberal, hand-picked puppet Jacky Rosen – see Nevada as their best shot to embarrass US.
The Democrats are pouring MILLIONS into Nevada to smear Dean. WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK. Can Dean and I count on you to help?
Like me, Dean is committed to securing our border, prohibiting sanctuary cities, and providing tax relief for families and small businesses. We worked together on tax cuts and to make sure our Veteran heroes are taken care of – we NEED Dean back in the Senate.
That’s why I’m emailing you, personally, to ask for your support of Dean.
And, I wouldn’t be emailing you if this race wasn’t important. Our nation’s future is resting in the balance of what happens in Nevada this year. I need conservative allies like Dean Heller by my side to protect our Senate majority and continue to put America FIRST and extremism last.
I told Dean I would send you this email and check in with him when I land in Nevada. Will you stand with me and support Dean by giving an immediate contribution to his Senate campaign?

I’m counting on your help to save our Senate Majority.
For Freedom,


Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment