Friday, October 19, 2018

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!

John James for Senate

Fellow Conservative,

It’s coming down to the wire here in Michigan. That’s why I teamed up with my friends, Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle and Kid Rock, in Detroit this week to help ramp up my fight for the U.S. Senate! After we left the stage, they challenged my team to raise $30,000! And to make sure we meet this goal by our deadline, a generous supporter has agreed to 4X MATCH all donations!

Show Donald Jr., Kimberly and Kid Rock you’re on my team-- Donate $50, $25, or even just $10 and help me reach this goal!

I am not a career politician. I’m battle tested. I spent my career serving our country and growing a business. Chip in to my campaign today to change the culture in Washington and finally bring real conservative leadership to the Senate-- time is running out to meet our mark!

CHIP IN NOW TO HELP ME REACH MY GOAL
Chip in $250=$1000 to flip Stabenow’s seat
Chip in $100=$400 to flip Stabenow’s seat
Chip in $50=$200 to flip Stabenow’s seat
Chip in $25=$100 to flip Stabenow’s seat

After eight years of military service, I came home to Michigan to work for my family business. I currently serve as President of James Group International. Under my leadership, revenue has increased from $35 million to $137 million and I’ve added 100 new jobs. It’s clear: I have what it takes to put Michigan’s economy back on track.

We’re running out of time to meet this challenge by Donald Trump Jr., Kid Rock and Kimberly Guilfoyle. Make a 4X MATCHED donation of $25, $10 or even just $5 to guarantee I can meet this goal and continue my fight against career-politician Debbie Stabenow.

Everything is at stake this November. Donate today.

Thank you,
John James



 


 

 
Paid for by John James For Senate, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment