Wednesday, October 3, 2018

MICHIGAN - JOHN JAMES NEEDS YOUR VOTE! SUPPORT HIM TODAY!

Friend,

Now that I’m the Republican nominee for Senate, I am one step closer to putting an end to the 43-year political career of Debbie Stabenow and becoming your next Senator from Michigan. But I need your help if I’m going to unseat a well-funded, liberal obstructionist with the full support of Chuck Schumer’s political operation.

I am not a career politician. I’m battle tested. I spent my career serving our country and growing a business. 
Contribute to my campaign today to change the culture in Washington and Make the Senate Conservative Again!

I don’t back down from a fight. At 17, I made the decision to attend West Point. After graduating, I became an Army Ranger. I logged over 750 hours in the skies piloting and commanding Apache helicopter platoons during Operation Iraqi Freedom, where I learned how to fight for my beliefs, make life or death decisions under pressure, and – most importantly – the true meaning of servant leadership.

After eight years of military service, I came home to Michigan to work in our family business. I currently serve as President of James Group International. Under my leadership, revenue has increased from $35 million to $137 million, and we’ve added 100 new jobs. I know what steps are required to grow a business and create American jobs.Chip in to help me fight for American jobs!

In short, I’m not your typical candidate. I can win this race.

My liberal opponent, Debbie Stabenow, has spent 43 years as a politician (that makes her the definition of a career politician). During her time in office, she voted with Obama, Schumer and the rest of the liberal establishment. It’s time for Stabenow to retire.

Thank you,
John James

 

No comments:

Post a Comment