Wednesday, October 3, 2018

LETTER TO THE RJ ABOUT NEW RESIDENTS 10/03/2018

My latest Letter to the Editor of the Las Vegas Review Journal.

I am dismayed at the influx of people moving in to Las Vegas from Oregon, Washington State and California. Everyone of those people name higher taxes, over regulation or restrictive government as their reason for leaving their state and moving here.

In their next breath, in answer to their political leanings, all claim to be Liberal Democrats. 

Then I ask of their present political leanings the answer is to the effect of 'I am a dedicated Democrat Liberal and will vote that way forever.'

I then try to explain their reason for leaving their former state was due to Democrat Liberal policies being effected.

That is when I am cursed at, shouted at and the conversation ends.

My question is, if their reasons for moving to Nevada are truthful, can't they admits it is due to their voting in people that want to rule rather than govern?

Liberalism will ultimately fail, but in the meanwhile will destroy government by people that actually think.

No comments:

Post a Comment