Thursday, May 24, 2018

STAND4LIFE 05/24/2018 PELOSI STANDS UP FOR MS-13 NOT FOR THE UNBORN

MAY 24, 2018

President Donald Trump: "When I Ran For Office I Pledged To Stand For Life And I've Kept My Promise"

President Donald Trump: "When I Ran for Office I Pledged to Stand for Life and I've Kept My Promise"
 

Nancy Pelosi Wants To ‘Respect The Dignity’ Of Every Person, Just Not The Unborn

'Disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves.' Seems a fitting description for a self-professed Catholic and pro-abortion politician.
 
Poll: Americans Support Trump's Decision to Defund Planned Parenthood, Cut $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding

Poll: Americans Support Trump's Decision To Defund Planned Parenthood, Cut $60 Million In Taxpayer Funding

Poll: Americans Support Trump's Decision to Defund Planned Parenthood, Cut $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
 
Texas Lt. Gov: Abortion is part of ‘devaluing life’ that leads to school shootings

Texas Lt. Gov: Abortion Is Part Of ‘Devaluing Life’ That Leads To School Shootings

'Abortion' and 'the breakup of families' have hurt our culture.
 
 
 
 
Because Every Life Matters
Trump, speaking at pro-life gala, urges supporters to vote 'for life,' GOP
 

Trump, Speaking At Pro-Life Gala, Urges Supporters To Vote 'For Life,' GOP

 
Irish pro-life campaigners criticize Google decision to ban campaign ads
 

Irish Pro-Life Campaigners Criticize Google Decision To Ban Campaign Ads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment