Saturday, March 24, 2018

PRESIDENT TRUMP MUST HAVE CONGRESSIONAL ALLIES!

Conservatives,

2018 is our chance to elect TRUMP ALLIES to the House and Senate who will give you the agenda you voted for. No more obstruction! We want what we voted for!

But it cannot happen unless we put up GREAT candidates who stand by our values and prove to America that they have the fire to fight to Make America Great Again!

So I need you to tell me what qualities YOU want to see in 2018 candidates by taking my “GREAT Candidates Survey” right now.



So many political “geniuses” out there would call up some overpaid “consultant” in D.C. to figure out what the people want.

I have a better idea. To find out what the people want, let’s ASK THE PEOPLE. Doesn’t that make sense?

That’s why it’s so important that I hear what you think about the kinds of allies you want to see elected in the CRITICAL 2018 midterm elections.

So please take my GREAT Candidates Survey immediately.

Thank you, 

President Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment