Tuesday, April 18, 2017

LAS VEGAS CANDIDATE (WARD 6) MICHELE FIORE GAINS ENDORSEMENT - SUPPORT HER!!!

Law Enforcement Endorses Michele Fiore! 

Friends,

I am so excited to share the latest news: I've been endorsed by the Las Vegas Police Protective Association, Civilian Employees!
 

I am grateful to the LVPPACE, which represents many dedicated law enforcement workers that keep our city safe. You can check out the full endorsement here.  

“[Fiore's] dedication and commitment to the safety and welfare of our community is commendable,” wrote LVPPACE President Melissa Johanning. “We believe [she has] demonstrated through [her] background and tenure that [she is] the best candidate for this office.”

"We are pleased to be able to assist Michele in [her] campaign for City Council Ward 6," wrote LVPPACE Vice President Michael Edmiston. "We are very appreciative of her continued support of all law enforcement."

I am proud to stand with law enforcement and grateful for their support in this critical race for our community's future. Many of you know that I have made public safety and crime reduction central to my campaign. I will work tirelessly with the LVPPACE and the greater law enforcement community in our region to make these campaign pledges a reality.
 

See you Tonight!

Friends,

I hope you'll join me next week for this awesome event. I look forward to seeing you all there!

 
 


I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment