Tuesday, August 9, 2016

NEEDED - A METHOD OF STOPPING ILLEGAL VOTERS

Submitted by: William Homolka

NEEDED - PLAN TO STOP ILLEGAL VOTERS

Here is a fledgling suggestion on deterring voter fraud. We need a steering organization to help make this happen. I recall a group called Right the Vote(? - correct me if I'm wrong) which could organize people to video voting sites - particularly in areas where voter ID is not required and where Obama showed irrefutable evidence that voter fraud took place (i.e. 150% turnout; 100% votes for Obama, 0 for Romney) back in 2012. I don't know how a revolution didn't start back then!!


Before anything else, we need to think about out-foxing the Hillary/Soros global-communists so that voter fraud is kept to a minimum, and make it as difficult as possible for them to defraud us again. We would need police/sheriff protection against the Black Panthers, Black Lives Matters, illegals and other thugs who will not like this. I have been racking my brain on how to prevent these gangsters from stealing this election. I am open to any and all suggestions. Please do not ignore the importance of this matter. Even Trump is concerned about these whores rigging the votes. We need to get a plan together and do it ASAP!!

William Homolka

No comments:

Post a Comment