Saturday, April 11, 2015

SEN RAND PAUL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT


  Conservatives,

"Hillary Clinton's Kryptonite."

That's what one media outlet called me after new polls now show me leading Hillary Clinton in key swing states.

Polls like these are why the Washington machine and their pals in the media are going all out to attack and SMEAR me with Hillary Clinton set to announce her candidacy for President tomorrow.

They know I'm the Republican best positioned to take and defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.

That's why I hope you'll support my "Stand With Rand®: Defeat Hillary" Money Bomb to help my campaign hit our new fundraising goal of $2 million by Monday.

I believe it's more than just poll numbers that have the Big Government establishment in attack mode.

I believe what they're most afraid of is the driving force behind my surge in the polls.

And that's a grassroots army of freedom-loving Americans like you who are prepared and ready to take our country back from the Washington machine!

That's why I'm counting on you to send chills throughout the establishment by making your most generous contribution to my emergency "Stand With Rand®: Defeat Hillary" Money Bomb to help us reach our goal of $2,OOO,OOO by Monday.

You see, the Big Government establishment is paying close attention to our Money Bomb.

So when thousands of hard-working individuals chipped in enough to push my Money Bomb ticker over the $1 million mark on day 1 - it made their jaws drop.

And when my campaign soared past our $1.5 million goal - it had their heads spinning.

  If my campaign can blow through our new $2 million goal by Monday's deadline - it'll flip the Washington machine upside down.

So please,  chip in a contribution to my Money Bomb to help us reach $2 million by Monday.

I'm not sure how much you can afford to donate at this moment.

But no matter what the amount, I really need you to chip in right now.

Even if it's just $5 or $10, whatever you can afford at this moment will go a long ways toward helping reach our new goal by Monday.

So please chip in immediately.

Thank you in advance for your support.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul
Paid for by Rand Paul for President

No comments:

Post a Comment