Wednesday, September 24, 2014

NEVADA - NEVADA NEEDS ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE IN DISTRICT 4

Friends,
Fall is here, and the election is just around the corner. In these final weeks of the campaign, I look forward to connecting with every resident of District 4 at your doorstep, on the phone or in your mailbox.
Our September pasta dinner was last week, and it was a great time. I hope you’ll join us for our next one in October! I love connecting with all of the residents of District 4. I consider each and every one of you my extended family, and that is why having these dinners together is so important to me.

We have a lot planned for the next couple of months. We’re planning a Halloween Party October 21 with more details to come, and we’ve added in a couple of really fun movie nights in October where we will be showing the first feature film I produced. Look for your invite in your mailbox.
Team Fiore is also hard at work to contact all of the residents of District 4. We are stuffing envelopes, knocking on doors and making phone calls to ask our neighbors for their votes. We have a lot of voters to contact before November. Would you be willing to join us for a few hours to help get the word out? Please send me an email if you would like to get involved, and remember, we have a lot of different jobs that need to be done, so we have something for everyone.
I also want to thank all of our supporters who are helping us get the word out by displaying a yard sign. If you would like one, please send me a message, and we’ll get one delivered to you. It is a great way to remind your neighbors to vote this November.
As always, thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget early voting runs October 18 to October 31 and Election Day is November 4. I hope to see you soon!
Yours truly, 
Michele Fiore 
Paid for and Authorized by: Fiore for Nevada
9085 W Rosada Way | Las Vegas, Nevada 89149

No comments:

Post a Comment