Sunday, February 26, 2023

BIDEN IS BOUND AND DETERMINED TO USHER IN A GLOBAL GOVERNMENT!

 Jackie Juntti submits:

We are truly living in the LAST DAYS.  So much of what was prophesied centuries ago is happening today.

 

I have been listening to this program this morning which does a great job of tying it all together.

https://hischannel.com/WorldNewsBriefing/1050A2

 

With the power being handed over to the WHO in the next few days the GLOBAL GOVERNMENT is all but here right now.

 

I am sure that todays Prophecy Update by J.D.Farag  will expand on this point.

https://www.jdfarag.org/live

 

L.T of AND WE KNOW has been doing daily podcasts that also illustrate the tie in.

https://rumble.com/c/AndWeKnow

 

If you haven't asked Jesus into your heart yet -   PLEASE do so now so that you aren't LEFT BEHIND and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Do not depend (be deceived) on your denominational doctrine to save you as it won't.  Jesus said it clearly.

 

James 14: 3-6  3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

 

Confess your a sinner - Repent - Ask Jesus into your heart and become Born Again.

 

Jesus stands at the door knocking - waiting for YOU to invite him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment