Saturday, January 14, 2023

AWK Interview w/ Sheila Holm - (prelude worth viewing!)

 This is a VERY detailed interview - one that will open a lot of eyes as to what is going on in this world.  Some of it I already knew but this video really added a great deal to it.

I am wondering if my posts are being delivered -  Please let me know as the email problems seem to have not been fixed.

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is an hour and 25 min long.

 

https://rumble.com/v2530fh-awk-interview-w-sheila-holm-1.12.23-monument-truths-unveiled.-secrets-revea.html

 

 

AWK Interview w/ Sheila Holm 1.12.23: Monument truths UNVEILED. Secrets revealed for all to see! PRAY!

Sheila Holm and I discuss current news events, the demolishing of the Georgia Guidestones, amazing insight on the Faith and Soldier monuments, 2nd Identity Theft Law, J6 and so much more.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment