Tuesday, December 27, 2022

 Jackie Juntti submits:


I try hard to avoid posting items that aren't clear  at first but after listening to the 5 minutes of this I have to post this out to the WGEN folks.  While the content of this focuses on the State of Washington - it applies nationwide.  As I have noted in the past - I experienced the failure of the election game in Washington in the 90's when I was a PCO.  

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

For every Goliath there is a STONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

https://rumble.com/v22i23k-cody-wins-again-hava-complaints-proceed.html

 

CODY WINS AGAIN HAVA COMPLAINTS PROCEED

Cody provides an end of year update his historic federal election complaints that are helping hold Washington State elections accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment