Friday, November 11, 2022

 William Homolka submits:

Circumstantial Evidence of Vote Fraud???
Compliments of USIntel.Net

I have faith in my fellow Americans. I remember in the 2010 midterm election how voter turnout clobbered the Obama Reign of Terror. I recall how massive voter turnout in 2016 gave us Donald Trump. BUT, 2020 changed because the scumbag left finally figured out how to pull off the fraud heist of the century. I’m not surprised that the ‘Red Wave’ fizzled out, or was drowned out by these slimy scumbags, the DemocRATS et.al. DeSantis figured it out & took steps to derail the left’s efforts. We, as a nation must do the same prior to 2024 & we better cut the shit already otherwise Biden, or another Biden brain-dead clone will be back in the White House, & illegally again may I add. I hate the RATS!! They deserve defeat, imprisonment, or be shot!! No damn apologies needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment