Wednesday, October 12, 2022

PENNSYVANIA BE MADE A FOOL OF BY JOHN FETTERMAN



I HAVE HAD STROKES AND WOULD NEVER THOUGHT OF OF RUNNING FOR THE U.S. SENATE'

by Pastor Lee S Gliddon Jr

In 1995 I sustained a stroke that took away my ability to speak. It took 6 months to regain my clarity of thought and 3 months of speech therapy

John Fetterman who is running for the seat in the U.S. Senate has ne business running for anything other than Dog Catcher and that you can take to heart.

After going through speech therapy I spent countless hours sitting in front of a mirror reading( aloud) phrases given me by my speech therapist to regain my speaking ability . As my doctors told me, "If you do not retrain your mind to speak clearly within 6 months of the day you had your stroke you will never regain clarity of speaking."

John Fetterman has not regained his speaking ability and it is doubtful he will gain it EVER!

The people of Pennsylvania MUST NOT be TAKEN IN by this BUFFON!

No comments:

Post a Comment