Monday, October 17, 2022

NEW HAMPSHIRE NEEDS DON BOLDUC

 


Friend,
 
I’m urgently reaching out to you with a humble request.
 
I’m in one of the most competitive Senate races in the country and resources are running critically low with less than 6 weeks to go.
 
In order to win my race and flip New Hampshire RED, I need every person reading this to pitch in a donation of any amount in the next 30 minutes.DON

 
Donate Now

This is an all-hands-on-deck effort, Friend. I need help from someone like you to fund these final days of my race.
 
In order to win back the Senate, we just need ONE seat. This could be that seat, but it will depend heavily on what resources we have to get out the vote and fund final ad buys during this last stretch.
 
I need you on my team, Friend, and I hope you will join.
 
Thank you,
Don Bolduc

 
Donate Now

Copyright © 2022 Stand For America PAC, All rights reserved.
 
Paid for by Stand for America PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

www.StandForAmericaPAC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment