Sunday, October 2, 2022

JOHN JAMES WILL MAKE A FANTASTIC CONGRESSMAN

 Official Message From John James

Hey -- this is John James. I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures in honor of President Trump holding a big rally in my home state of Michigan in a few hours from right now.

This is going to be a BIG DAY -- and frankly, it couldn't have come at a better time...

Why? Because House Republicans just fell short of our LAST (and most important) End-of-Quarter fundraising deadline of the entire election.

We have to move NOW because Pelosi's Democrats have the fundraising advantage, and we'll LOSE unless we close the fundraising gap before President Trump takes microphone at 7PM tonight.

I'm teaming up with Republican Whip Steve Scalise to extend a 5X-Match for every contribution you make before then! We can't let President Trump down now.

RUSH DONATE NOW >>

This is President Trump's most important deadline yet. Here’s what I’m seeing on the ground:

-- Polling experts have me and my Far-Left opponent in a DEAD HEAT…
-- Democrats dropped a bombshell of $4.3 MILLION in my state to discredit me and prop up their hand-picked candidate…
-- Republicans are short of our End-of-Quarter goal by just 193 PATRIOTS…
-- With just 38 DAYS until Election Day, we need to make up lost ground NOW

Now, just hours before Trump’s biggest rally of the year, I’m personally reaching out to you for help to make sure we don’t miss another deadline.

Can you chip in right here and right now before President Trump takes the stage at 7 PM tonight?

For America,

John James (R-MI)

No comments:

Post a Comment