Wednesday, October 26, 2022

ILLINOIS

 


about
Conservatives,

I want to make something clear: despite the Democrats attacking my age, ethnicity, conservative beliefs, and despite being outraised by MILLIONS by my liberal opponent – I WOULD NEVER DROP OUT OF THIS RACE.

Too much is at stake this election to back down and not fight for our country.

Because despite ALL the attacks from the left against me, polling shows that with your help – WE CAN WIN THIS RACE AND FLIP THE HOUSE MAJORITY!

 FLIP THE MAJORITY!
GIVE NOW  >> 

Nancy Pelosi and my opponent are responsible for the liberal, woke policies that are crippling our country.

RECORD GAS PRICES, RECORD INFLATION, RECORD ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS, AND RECORD VIOLENT CRIME.

Our cities are under attack and the ONLY way we can reverse the damage that has been done is by flipping the House majority. This is where I need your help.

It’s simple – Republicans can’t win, unless I win. Will you rush in $5 or $10 in the next few minutes to give me the boost I need to beat my liberal opponent. I need to and our country needs to hear from you RIGHT NOW!

In Liberty,
Catalina Catalina Lauf
Catalina Lauf


 FLIP THE MAJORITY!
GIVE NOW >> 

















FacebookInstagramTwitterYouTube

PAID FOR BY CATALINA FOR CONGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment