Saturday, October 8, 2022

ARIZONA

 

Lake for Governor

Friends,

I'm so excited to share the news with you that President Trump is holding a historic rally in Arizona on October 9th, and I'm honored to share the stage with him.



This may be the last time President Trump and I take the stage before the November 8th election, and I'm expecting a HUGE turnout. You won't want to miss it.

I'm hoping to deliver some good news to President Trump before the rally starts and to do that, I need your help.

Currently, we're behind on our final fundraising goal for this election. President Trump has asked if we're meeting our projections; to be honest, we're not.

Luckily - one concerned Arizonan patriot has offered us the solution to all of our problems, a 1400% MATCH for every patriot willing to contribute in the next TWENTY MINUTES.

I'm asking for your help, Patriot, to help me catch up to my projections so I can tell President Trump Arizona WILL BE RED.

If you could rush any contribution below to help my campaign, we will have your contribution matched 1400%


RUSH $35 → $490 IMPACT
RUSH $50 → $700 IMPACT
RUSH $100 → $1400 IMPACT
RUSH $250 → $3500 IMPACT
RUSH $500 → $7000 IMPACT


I hope I can count on your support, and don't forget to tune in on October 9th!

Best,

Lake
for Governor

Kari Lake
Candidate for Arizona Governor






Lake for Governor
id:2022-09-20-00:01:54:645t

No comments:

Post a Comment