Thursday, October 13, 2022

ARIZONA

 Blake Masters for U.S. Senate

 

Friend,

Did you watch the debate?

I took the debate stage to represent our America First movement, and I hope I made you proud.

After this debate, it's clear that our America First movement will defeat far-Left puppet Mark Kelly in November.

I want to leave no doubt that as Senator, I will fight for everyday Americans like YOU, Friend, and stand against the Democrats' extreme, toxic agenda. Together, we're going to take our country back.

 

With the Election just around the corner, it's more important than ever that we keep our momentum going. My team is giving me a list of each and every supporter who stepped up at this critical moment, and I want to see YOUR name included.
SUPPORTER: Friend
CONTRIBUTION STATUS: 
PENDING
DEADLINE: IMMEDIATELY
 

I won't mince words, the future of Arizona is on the line in this election, and we must defeat Mark Kelly and retake the Senate in order to save our state and our country.

Friend, as we head into the home stretch of this race, I need as much support as possible in the fight to TAKE BACK ARIZONA. 
Can I count on you to join us?

Please contribute RIGHT NOW to join the fight to TAKE BACK ARIZONA. >>

Thank you,

Blake Masters
U.S. Senate Candidate from Arizona


 




















 
PAID FOR BY BLAKE MASTERS FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment