Sunday, September 18, 2022

 

Friend!

If you were to ever donate off of a fundraising email, it should be this one. Keep reading.



I know you’ve already heard from my team and me a ton this last week, but I’m so anxious, and this couldn’t wait.

You’re hearing this straight from the mouth of Dr. Oz: we missed ANOTHER major deadline.

It is so important that we meet our fundraising goals. So I’m doing something I’ve never done before, or ever even considered doing before today.

I need your help more than ever. This link automatically activates 15X MATCHING!!! Yes, that is 1,500% MATCHING FOR A LIMITED TIME.

RUSH $2 → $30
RUSH $5 → $75
RUSH $10 → $150
RUSH $50 → $750
RUSH $100 → $1,500

THIS IS THE BIGGEST MATCH SINCE I LAUNCHED MY CAMPAIGN. IT MAY BE THE BIGGEST MATCH IN POLITICAL HISTORY.

This opportunity is fleeting; trust me when I say this will not come around again before November. This is it.

I know it seems like we keep saying it, but these are REAL goals and REAL deadlines. We can’t miss them. We really can’t.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Doctor Oz For Senate
Dr. Mehmet Oz

 






Dr. Mehmet Oz is a Trump-endorsed, America First Conservative running for U.S. Senate to reignite our divine spark, fight for freedom and return the power to you. Donate $25 today to ensure that he has the support he needs to become Pennsylvania’s next Senator.

Paid for by Doctor Oz For Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment