Thursday, September 15, 2022

 

Fellow Patriot,

 

Nancy Pelosi and her Democrat donors think that conservatives are racist and closed minded.



So then what do they think when they see an unapologetic conservative immigrant minority like me?

They say I’m just a white guy in an Asian suit.

The last I checked, the definition of racism is making prejudiced judgements about someone because of the color of their skin - and nothing is more racist than thinking I have to vote a certain way just because I’m a minority.

It’s time to send the racist radical Left packing, but I need your help.

Pitch in now and join our fight to TAKE BACK THE HOUSE with conservatives who speak for ALL Americans, no matter what their skin color is.

I’m proud to be an Asian American legal immigrant, but that’s not the only thing that defines me, Fellow Patriot.

I’m also a special operations Navy veteran, a devoted Christian, and a homeschooling father of five.

Democrats want to define us by our race, and when their predisposed cookie-cutter molds don’t fit, they write us off as “not real minorities.”

It’s time for that to change.

America’s communities know what ivory tower Democrats don’t: that Americans want safe streets, affordable goods, and well-paying jobs, no matter WHAT race they are. Join our team today to build a House majority that works for ALL of our citizens and unites America under our great flag.

 

In Liberty,

CAPT Hung Cao, USN (Ret)

Former Navy Special Operations

Candidate, U.S. House (VA-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment