Saturday, September 3, 2022

 

Fellow Nevadan,

When Biden referred to almost 
75 million Americans as a “clear and present danger” while two Marines stood at attention behind him, I found it repugnant!

Such rhetoric is from the playbook of bullying tyrants, and Biden had the nerve to base his accusations on a desire to preserve democracy!

If Biden cared so much about democracy, he would stop colluding with Big Tech in censoring us, quit chiseling away at our 2nd amendment rights, and refrain from trying to alienate those who disagree with his political agenda!

 
This man’s Commander-in-Chief for heaven’s sake!
Elected officials have a duty to uphold the Constitutional rights and freedoms of all constituentseven those who disagree with them. 

I’ve proven my ability to do this, and that’s why I have a growing list of extraordinary Nevada Democrats endorsing me for Treasurer.

As a Las Vegas City Councilwoman, I’ve been on the receiving end of some pretty explosive public commentary a time or two. I may not like what you have to say, but I won’t ever use my elected office as a soapbox to tamper with your Constitutional rights

Please show your support for my campaign 
by making a generous donation of any amount today:
DONATE $15 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $100 »
DONATE $250 »
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »
In Liberty,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment