Wednesday, September 14, 2022

BIDEN'S GESTAPO (FBI) TARGETS MIKE LINDELL

 Submitted by: Jackie Juntti

Hello from Mike Lindell,

 

I was at a Hardee's restaurant drive-through in Minnesota.


Cars pulled up and surrounded us in the car. I knew these were either bad guys or the FBI.

 

Turns out, it was the FBI.

 

The FBI agents served me with a warrant for my phone. I didn't want to give up my phone, but I was advised by attorneys to turn it over.

 

With the Lindell Legal Offense Fund, we have been fighting against the weaponizing of Federal agencies for political reasons. Now the Biden Administration's FBI has decided to target me personally!

 

 I'm an American patriot and businessman who has created thousands of jobs. God has blessed me so much. He has saved my life countless times for such a time as this.

 

I'm being targeted for standing with President Donald Trump, exposing election corruption, and fighting targeted legal battles against Deep State bureaucrats.

 

As the old adage goes, "when you're above the target, expect the darts." Clearly, our efforts our effective as the FBI had their darts pointed at me.

 

Being surrounded by the FBI is a harrowing feeling. However, I know we are on the right side of history, and WE ARE GOING TO WIN!

 

We must continue to expose the truth of the stolen 2020 elections and every election since. We have a duty to put our government back in check and restore this great Republic.

 

I will never stop fighting. I will never give up. Will you stand with me?

 

Help the Lindell Legal Offense Fund take a stand against the weaponized FBI! We are fighting for the truth, and we URGENTLY need your financial assistance!

 

Please donate $25, $50, $100, $250, or $500 today to the Lindell Legal Offense Fund. Every dollar you donate will fund this critical battle against the corrupt FBI and stolen corruption!

 

 

 

I thank you for your prayers and support.

 

Thank you,
Mike Lindell

Lindell Legal Offense Fund

 

No comments:

Post a Comment