Wednesday, August 31, 2022

PENNSYLVANIA

 

It would mean the world to me if you took a few minutes to read this email. I thought I’d take a second to walk you through my life, my story, and how it led me here – running for Senator of Pennsylvania. And I think what I have to say is pretty important…



The beginning: My parents are Turkish immigrants who moved to America when my father was training to become a doctor. Growing up as a child of immigrants, I witnessed my family’s sacrifices. My father grew up dirt poor (literally sleeping on a dirt floor) and loved this country as much as anyone already here. I would later follow in his footsteps as a cardiothoracic surgeon. I owe much of my work ethic and love of medicine to my father.

Doctor Oz for Senate

This is a photo of my parents and me at graduation. I couldn’t have asked for a better pair of role models. They came to America for our nation’s incredible education and democracy, and they never wasted a second working to achieve the American Dream.

Doctor Oz for Senate

The middle: I met my wife Lisa in Philadelphia while I was attending the University of Pennsylvania. Funny story – I proposed to her on a city street corner, using a tab from a discarded soda can as a makeshift ring. I’m the luckiest man on Earth to call Lisa my wife of 37 years. And even luckier to have four beautiful children with her.

Doctor Oz for Senate

Here’s a picture of me during my residency at the Presbyterian Hospital in New York City. Since then, I became a world-class heart surgeon, performing thousands of heart operations and authoring eight New York Times best sellers. I then went on to practice medicine simultaneously on my own TV show, helping millions take control of their own health. Much of what I learned and practiced as a doctor relates directly to why I am running for Senate:

You are the key to solving many of your problems. The messages of empowerment, personal responsibility, and freedom, are the values I’m taking with me to my campaign for the U.S. Senate. I’ve seen firsthand the goal of the liberal elites and establishment – to make your life decisions for you - and cancel you if you disagree.

Doctor Oz for Senate

The now: After seeing the dysfunction in Washington and across America, I couldn’t be silent. I refuse to allow the system to continue to fail my kids, my grandchildren, and future generations.

This brings me to my main point: I’m running for Senate because I will never stop fighting to empower the people of Pennsylvania and improve their lives. No one, including the Washington establishment, knows what’s best for you – except for YOU.

Doctor Oz for Senate

I feel so blessed looking through these photos, and I wanted to share them with you so you can understand where I am coming from.

I hope you’ll make a donation today and join this fight with me:

JOIN DR. OZ

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this,

Doctor Oz For Senate
Dr. Mehmet Oz






Dr. Mehmet Oz is a Trump-endorsed, America First Conservative running for U.S. Senate to reignite our divine spark, fight for freedom and return the power to you. Donate $25 today to ensure that he has the support he needs to become Pennsylvania’s next Senator.

No comments:

Post a Comment