Monday, August 8, 2022

OHIO

 

Jim Jordan0806
Fellow patriot

As a front-line Republican and steadfast ally of President Trump, Democrats have long targeted me for electoral defeat in November's election.

They don't like debating with me with regard to important legislation in the House; and they cannot stand how we're helping the American public come to the realization that Democratic leadership in Congress is more focused on partisanship than getting things done for the American people.

So, if you agree with me that:

  • We need to secure the southern border

  • We should defund sanctuary cities

  • All life is sacred and should be protected at all costs

Please consider endorsing my campaign for re-election today!

Your endorsement today will serve me well as my team and I continue to implement our America First agenda in the House.

endorse0806


 ENDORSE ME FOR REELECTION TODAY ➞ 


Thanks,
Jim






Paid for by Jim Jordan for Congress

PO BOX 355
Delaware, OH 43015

No comments:

Post a Comment