Sunday, August 14, 2022

NEVADA

 Ron Headshot


It's Gov. Ron DeSantis - and I'm STUNNED.

Look, I rarely send messages like this, but I hope this message reaches you in time.

We've just learned Chuck Schumer & Joe Biden dropped an astonishing $30 MILLION bucks to clobber my friend & GOP candidate, Adam Laxalt, in the MUST-WIN Senate race in Nevada.

This race will decide EVERYTHING...and if the Democrats beat us, there's NO path forward.

We're out of time & need a huge response right now. That's why I'm humbly asking for your help by midnight tonight.

GOP candidate Adam Laxalt is a former Naval Officer & Iraq War Veteran, and a God-fearing American like us. He is everything the radical Left fears the most. Adam has my full support, and I hope he will have yours too.
 
It hurts to say this, but Adam won't even make it to Election Day if we don't see a groundswell of support.

We've had 96% of our grassroots supporters step up, but still have not heard from you.
 
Trust me, this is the single most important thing you can do to save America.

Everything will be decided by what happens today.

Time is up. Can I count on you right now? I'm personally asking.

Thank you.

Sincerely, 
Gov. Ron DeSantis
 
PAID FOR BY LAXALT FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment