Sunday, August 28, 2022

NEVADA AND ALL CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS

 Ron DeSantis here.


The radical Left is waging war on our liberty and freedom, grasping for as much power and control over the American people as they can get away with.

They just signed a bill into law granting the IRS BILLIONS in taxpayer dollars to add 87K agents to their agency. Make no mistake, this is not for our protection. This is an intentional middle finger to the American people.



Conservatives need fighters who will stop the Left's woke agenda in Washington like I am stopping it in Florida. That's why I've endorsed Adam Laxalt for U.S. Senate.

Adam served with me in the Navy, he's a former military prosecutor, and former Attorney General of Nevada. He is EXACTLY the type of fighter we need in the Senate to stop the Democrats and Drain the Swamp.

And the radical Left knows it. They're spending MILLIONS to defeat Adam and that's why I'm personally asking YOU to stand with me:

 
 
 

We will NEVER flip the Senate RED if we don't win this race. Time is running out — which is why I need you to rush a donation right now.

Please, I'm personally asking for your help: 
 
 
 
Thank you,
Ron DeSantis




 

 
PAID FOR BY LAXALT FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment