Tuesday, August 16, 2022

FLORIDA

 

NRCC Logo
Videos
Store
Survey

Fellow Conservative,

For those I haven’t met, my name is Brianna Mast. My husband Brian — now a Republican Congressman from Florida — was blown up in Afghanistan and lost both of his legs when a Taliban IED detonated beneath him.
 
With yesterday being the one-year anniversary of Biden’s abandonment of that mission in Afghanistan, I was thinking back to the day that I first learned about Brian’s near-fatal injuries… 
 
There was a knock on the door at seven o’clock in the morning, and I could see men in uniform outside the window.  I feared the worst, and I didn’t know whether Brian was dead or alive. Our six month old son had just been born, and I began to fear that he would be growing up without a father in his life. It was the most nerve-wracking experience I can remember.
 
By the grace of God, my worst fear didn’t come true. I was told that Brian wasn’t dead, just badly hurt after an IED detonated beneath him in Afghanistan, taking both of his legs and a finger… but not his life.

 
Brian Mast and Family images

Fellow Conservative, here’s the truth from a wife who has seen Brian process it all: this year has been perhaps the most painful for Brian since the moment he was blown up.   It was hard for my husband and so many other Afghanistan veterans seeing the mission they sacrificed so much for end in such a heart-breaking manner.  
 
That’s why it’s so important to me that we support him on this anniversary. Can I count on you to help?

 
SHOW BRIAN WE APPRECIATE HIS SERVICE

When Kabul fell last year, my husband was understandably heart-broken. But quickly, he turned those feelings into action. 

Just like he didn’t quit when he lost his legs, Brian kept pushing after Biden’s Afghanistan failure, and since then, he has been laser-focused on holding the Biden Administration accountable.

But, there’s no doubt that has taken his focus away from fundraising for his re-election.  And now, that election is in less than a week.  If we can’t make sure his re-election campaign stays on track while he focuses on the one-year anniversary, Brian’s service to his nation in Congress could come to an end.

Here’s the bottom line: Brian needs our help. 

So, will you help the most determined, selfless, patriotic man I know continue doing what he loves most – serving his country – by helping me raise $2,000 toward his campaign’s get out the vote budget?

 
SHOW BRIAN WE APPRECIATE HIS SERVICE

I want Brian to be able to have the time and space needed to process this anniversary – and get accountability.  So, I told him I would take care of raising these urgently needed funds.  Your help in ensuring I don’t let Brian down would be greatly appreciated.

Every bit of support makes a big difference!

Thank you in advance,
Brianna Mast

No comments:

Post a Comment