Thursday, July 7, 2022

ALASKA

 

Official Victory Fund: Contribute Now >>

Friend,

I’m so grateful to all of my supporters who voted to make Alaska great again.

This country is at a turning point. We need to focus on policies that will make life better for the average Americans out there who can’t afford to fill their gas tanks and are struggling to feed their families because of Joe Biden’s hyperinflation.

I’m looking forward to the special general election in August so we can highlight our ideas for fixing this country, but I need to know if I still have your full support, Friend.

I’m asking you to contribute to my campaign’s OFFICIAL VICTORY FUND so that I can keep fighting for you. You’ve been with me since the beginning, and now I need you to step up AGAIN to keep me going.


Rush a donation of ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to my campaign’s OFFICIAL VICTORY FUND. >>
  
Official Victory Fund: Contribute Here >>>
     
My campaign desperately needs the resources to be prepared for the special general election. The best thing you can do to help is rush in a donation to our OFFICIAL VICTORY FUND as soon as possible.

This election has always been about you, Friend. I want to keep fighting for you, but I need your help to make it happen.
CONTRIBUTE NOW >>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment