Tuesday, June 28, 2022

 

logo
Sponsored content keeps our newsletter free. We do not endorse all advertisers.
SPONSORED
tp-pac-logo-600x368.jpeg 

Friend,

 

I have NEVER done this before.

 

But I'm putting EVERYTHING on the line to make sure America First leaders WIN!

 

Friend, my brand NEW group -- Turning Point PAC -- has endorsed 40 real America First leaders ahead of the critical 2022 elections.

 

Now I need YOUR help to support 40 battle-tested grassroots leaders including Ron Johnson, Herschel Walker, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and many more. Please chip in what you can -- $25, $50, $75, $150, or more.

 

Friend, I know what it takes to win.

 

I've built the LARGEST and MOST RESPECTED conservative youth movement in America.

 

I've hosted a TOP conservative podcast and radio show as I bring a POWERFUL message of Freedom and America First to THOUSANDS every week.

 

And now I'm launching Turning Point PAC to help 40 AMERICA FIRST candidates win in 2022!

 

I'm asking every patriot who reads this email to show their support. Please chip in your most generous gift of $25, $50, $75, $150, or more to help me build this NEW, POWERFUL movement.

 

With the launch of this new group, we now have the ability for the first time EVER to help support AMERICA FIRST campaigns across the country.

 

To be prepared for the heat of the political season this fall, we must build our "war chest" starting TODAY.

 

Let's make sure REAL America First leaders who will lead the FIGHT against the radical Left WIN this year!

 

Please -- make your urgently needed gift to Turning Point PAC right away.

For America,

 

Charlie Kirk 

Founder

Turning Point PAC

No comments:

Post a Comment