Saturday, June 11, 2022

NEVADA

 

Office

Fellow American,

This is it! In 72 hours, all of our hard work will culminate with my primary election.

Let me put that in perspective for you – That’s only enough time to binge watch The Office… and still only be in Season 7!

That’s only a few of Michael Scott’s buffoonery left to help me bring our America First values to Nevada.

The fight to end the Democrats’ repressive and disastrous policies will be fought tooth and nail at the state level. That’s why it’s vital I win my election just three days from now. But I desperately need your donation if I have any chance to make that happen.

Donate $25 Today
Donate $50 Today
Donate $100 Today
Donate Any Amount

Don’t look back after this Tuesday and wish you could have done more. “If Only” will deliver victory to the Democrats.

Turn your “If Only” to “Right Now” by donating BIG to help me win on Tuesday with your $100, $500, or $1,000 donation before MIDNIGHT.

The clock is ticking…we are almost there.

For Freedom,

Michele Fiore

Michele Fiore
Republican for Treasurer

PAID FOR BY FIORE FOR NEVADA

No comments:

Post a Comment