Monday, June 13, 2022

NEVADA - MICHELE FIORE READY TO RUN!

 

Countdown

Fellow Conservative:

I’ve been ahead in the polls, but the only poll that now matters is the one 24 hours from now on Primary Election Day.

History is littered with campaigns who thought they had their race won before all the votes were cast and I’m not about to take my foot off the gas pedal and I need you to join me NOW.

There’s too much at stake for you to sit on the sideline and assume I’ve got it in the bag… because I don’t.

The only thing that is finite in a campaign is time…and right now, I’m running out of it, so I must hear from you IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you for your support. I’m getting back to the campaign trail for my final push.

For Freedom,

Michele Fiore

Michele Fiore
Republican for Treasurer

PAID FOR BY FIORE FOR NEVADA

No comments:

Post a Comment