Wednesday, June 15, 2022

 

Fellow Patriot,

The day of our sweet victory following the Primary Election is here! We won!

I am honored to be chosen by Nevadans to be the Republican nominee for State Treasurer.
With gas prices at an all-time high and soaring inflation, our state desperately needs sound fiscally conservative policies.

I hope to unite all Nevadans behind our campaign for kitchen table financial common sense. 

I want to congratulate the rest of our incredible Republican ticket, I know that we are headed towards success in November. I would like to thank the Republican Party, our Chairman Michael J. McDonald, our campaign team at McShane LLC, and those I owe my true loyalty to: all the Nevadans who see the need to save our state. 

Thank you again for all the support! This Primary Election victory could not have been attained without the determination of so many engaged America First patriots!
DONATE ANY AMOUNT »
For Nevada,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment