Tuesday, June 21, 2022

 


about
Conservatives,

My name is Rod Dorilás and I’m a candidate for Congress in Florida’s 22ND Congressional District.

My opponent isn’t too terribly famous or even a household name. But she’s a Democrat who I’m not convinced still believes that the American Dream is alive.

Why am I reaching out to you today, you might be thinking? Well, I'm having a hard time raisng funds for my congressional campaign.

With out an immediate influx of cash, I may have to exit my race. So in a Hail Mary attempt to stave off that possibility, I thought I'd send around my launch video to folks like you to see if you'd consider chipping in a few bucks to help me save my campaign from floundering.

All I'm asking of you today is that you please take a 10-30 seconds to watch my introduction video that I recorded several months ago and believe is worth the watch.

As a first generation American, I thank god every day the American Dream is alive and well.

dorilaslaunch


WATCH MY LAUNCH    VIDEO >> 

A few key facts about myself that you may find informative:
  • I’m a first generation American, the son of two Haitian immigrants. My parents immigrated to the United States to pick crops in order to provide for our family.
  • At 17, I enlisted in the Navy and served six years planning and executing the deployment of Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles.
  • I attended Syracuse University Law School on the G.I. Bill.
  • Following graduation, I worked for the Department of Commerce under President Trump (the honor of a lifetime!).
WATCH MY LAUNCH VIDEO TODAY>> 


I have to be level-headed about what we decide to do next, but I can tell you that without adequate cash in the bank I may have to step back from running for Congress. While that is the last thing that I want to do with just some 60ish days before the primary, I am going to need your help urgently if I have any shot at becoming the 4th elected Black Republican in Congress come next January.

Would you do me a great personal favor by chipping in $4 to help me get my fundraising for the month back on track?

With 435 members, the U.S. House is bigger than any one person. However, my own personal story has taught me that just about anything in America is possible if you work hard enough. I believe that maxim still rings true today, and that’s why I’m asking you to send a few dollars to my campaign if you can.

For Country,

Rod Dorilás


 TAKE A CHANCE ON ME>>

No comments:

Post a Comment