Friday, June 3, 2022

CALIFORNIA

 


Conservatives.,

Democrats like Adam Schiff are afraid, and they should be.



They know they WILL lose power in the 2022 elections.

But Adam Schiff still thinks he’s in a safe seat, protected by Democrat voters.

Schiff is wrong, Conservative..

I’m going to defeat Schiff. I am the Republican up against Adam Schiff and I am emailing you with an urgent request. 


Can you donate $5, $10, $20.22, or any amount you can spare to take out the trash - Adam Schiff?

 


I am an America First conservative who is fed up with defunct Democrats like Schiff. I’m fed up with his failed policies that hold back our communities.

I am tired of reading the news and seeing America failing. We can keep stock of baby formula, gas prices are high, children can’t get a decent education, and our foreign policy is an embarrassment. 

If he gets re-elected, Adam Schiff will continue to abuse his power and attack conservative voices instead of solving the crisis our country faces.


Democrats have utterly destroyed our country these last two years.

Conservatives., it’s time to take back Congress. This year is critical.

 


 

I am an America-first patriot with a proven record of fighting for our rights.

I stopped California from shutting down gun stores during the pandemic with my lawsuit. 


Now I'll defeat Adam Schiff.

It won't be easy, 
Lee S.. I need a national coalition of conservative, America-first patriots to help me clean up the mess left by a big pile of Schiff. 

Will you stand with me and show the Democrats that American Patriots are still fighting? Click any button to donate.

 

Thank you,


Ronda Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment