Wednesday, June 8, 2022

ALABAMA

 

Friend – Katie Britt was willing to debate me when Mike Durant was in the race. Now that it’s just the two of us in a runoff election, she’s hiding. 


It’s because she knows I’m the only PROVEN conservative in this race.

You see, Mitch McConnell and a bunch of the DC establishment have lined up and spent more than $17 million to keep me from reaching the Senate.

They’ve packaged their pretty little lies into 30-second soundbites… and they’re all based on LIES!

I know they’re liars. You know they're liars. And Katie Britt knows they’re liars. 

My record is clear as day. I’m a conservative fighter. I always have been and always will be.

But here’s what I say to Katie Britt:

If you can defend these attack ads that your team has launched against me…

I DARE YOU!


I will expose the ridiculous lies and the out-of-state, Mitch McConnell, open borders and cheap foreign labor money being used to orchestrate this campaign.

Let me tell you why that is…

I’m a proven conservative with a track record of doing exactly what I say I’m going to do – and I have the accolades to back it up:

  • A+ national pro-life scorecard rating from Susan B. Anthony List
  • 100% rating from the National Right to Life
  • A+  rating from NumbersUSA, an immigration watchdog group
  • 98% rating from Heritage Action for America
  • 93% rating from FreedomWorks
  • 93% rating from the NRA
  • A+ rating from Gun Owners of America
  • 91% lifetime rating from the American Conservative Union
  • U.S. Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Enterprise Award
  • 2018 American Trade Hero Award from Coalition for a Prosperous America

I’ve received endorsements from well-respected conservative hard-hitters:

  • Sen. Ted Cruz
  • Sen. Rand Paul
  • Congressman Jim Jordan
  • House Freedom Caucus Chairman Scott Perry
  • Dr. Kelli Ward
  • Mark Levin

And endorsements from organizations fighting for conservative principles:

  • Alabama Republican Assembly
  • Eagle Forum
  • FreedomWorks for America
  • Alabama Citizens for Life
  • National Rifle Association
  • Gun Owners of America
  • National Association for Gun Rights
  • Senate Conservatives Fund
  • Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

I’ve fought for the America First agenda in the House of Representatives, but I know there’s more work to be done… this time in the Senate.

And I know I’m the man for the job.

Patriot, Katie Britt refuses to debate me because she knows I’m the best person to serve as Alabama’s next senator. She knows the attack ads her team’s orchestrated are rooted in malicious lies. 

Will you stand with me and demand Katie Britt debates me on the issues that matter to you?

Thank you for your help,

Mo Brooks

Paid for by the Mo Brooks for Senate Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment