Sunday, May 15, 2022

TEXAS

 Official Message From: Mayra Flores

Hi Friend!

My name is Mayra Flores. If you don’t know me, please allow me to introduce myself:

-- My family came to America when I was six
-- I’m a Pro-Wall, Pro-Life, & strong Conservative woman
-- My family lives right along the southern border in Texas
-- I’m running in a dead heat SPECIAL ELECTION (early voting is about to start)
-- The latest polls have me A HAIR in front of my Liberal opponent

Please do not underestimate the importance of this special election. We held Nancy Pelosi to the slimmest House Majority in generations. If we win this race, Pelosi’s power will be DRAMATICALLY cut.

That’s why I’m calling in the cavalry. I’m teaming up with Republican Whip Steve Scalise to offer you a 500% donation match from now through midnight tonight.

I’m humbly asking you to help me WIN my special election for Republicans.

STAND WITH MAYRA FLORES:
500% MATCH AUTHORIZED

Look, the midterm elections are still six months out but my special election is a few short weeks away. This is the FIRST seat Republicans can flip this election year.

My Liberal opponent is receiving a flood of donations because national Democrats are desperate to stop us. The polls have us neck-and-neck so any donation you can make right now will go a long way -- especially when it’s matched 500%!

Votes are already being cast in my special election. I really need you to act now.

For America,
Mayra Flores

Paid for by TEAM SCALISE, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and to benefit SCALISE FOR CONGRESS and EYE OF THE TIGER PAC. 320 First Street SE, Washington, DC 20003

No comments:

Post a Comment