Monday, May 16, 2022

NEWS WITH VIEWS

 

Roe vs Wade: Ironies, Dichotomies, Human Tragedies
I want to make this very clear: I do not support abortion. It’s the taking of an innocent life in the womb. By any other name, it’s murder. As a matter of fact, we are the only animal on the planet that aborts its young. So, what I’m going to try to do in this column is mark the ironies and the pitfalls of humanity’s current problems in the 21st century.
By Frosty Wooldridge
Help for the Obscene, Unnecessary Baby Formula Disaster
I spend a lot of time researching on the Internet (and books) and when I saw the headlines start popping up about this, I thought why? I half expected to see it is because of the Russia/Ukraine disaster. But, it appears baby formula manufacturers is pretty much controlled – just like the parasites who call themselves “mainstream media” by a small number of manufacturers...
By Devvy Kidd
Habeas Corpus
All this leaves us with the question of what the District Court for the District of Columbia will do? Will they recognize Mr. Quaglin’s right to have his detention reviewed by the court or will they look at the opinions of previous Supreme Courts and waffle? Time will tell.
By Paul Engel

No comments:

Post a Comment